Pages

They say a picture is worth a thousand words

I, like many others, am just a mom who loves taking pictures of her little ones. So have a seat and take a peek at what life actually LOOKS like inside the boys' locker room!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mama's sweet boy!


I had a dream last night about the morning Juju was born...but in my dream, I had him naturally. WOW! I had a c-section with Juju because my doc was afraid of some scar tissue tearing...ultrasounds showed he had a huge head.

 My perfect little angel...And sure enough, in true Ju-zilla fashion, about 5 seconds after this picture was taken, he was having a fit about having to share his cereal with tank and emptied a bowl of cheerios onto the dining room floor. (Ju-zilla is what we used to call him as a baby anytime he had a fit--he would screech and it sounded just like godzilla)

2 comments: