Pages

They say a picture is worth a thousand words

I, like many others, am just a mom who loves taking pictures of her little ones. So have a seat and take a peek at what life actually LOOKS like inside the boys' locker room!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Me and My Mini Me

I just took this picture the other day. Well I really didn't take the picture..I just held the camera and juju pushed the button to take it. I love it! My mini monster! He has excema, had it since he was in my belly. When he looked at the picture after I put it on the computer he says...
"Mama, juju hand small red." I assume he can see where his flareup is going away. Bless his soul!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...poor baby! Is it itchy?

    Oh my gosh..you have such nice hands! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. He itches mostly during the winter season because of how dry his skin gets. But either than that he's ok.

    ReplyDelete